I have been writing this list since last year Thanksgiving, but have not finished it until 2013 is over. So, even though it’s already 2014, I just want to share this list and I hope it can be a reminder for me about how God works during 2013.
* * *
- Thank you Lord, I can spend new year and my birthday with my family in Indonesia. It was short but warm holiday. Thank you for my family.
- Thank you because I can go back to Korea safely and find out my housemate has cleaned up and re-decorated our room. I feel so blessed to have housemate like her.
- Thank you for the new year surprise. My housemate will be transferred to Indonesia and will start working there in few months. We thought she will be transferred next year, but the decision come out earlier. We have to move out quickly.
- Of course we panicked, but thank you because we manage to find new house at early February with some help from my church friends. It’s not a new and well-decorated house but feels more homey.
- Thank you for helping us to move our stuff. We can move our items without spending some extra money for paying car or truck rental. Got another help from church. Yeay!
- Thank you Lord, now I can sleep alone in my house without being afraid. It takes time though, but now I’m pretty okay with it.
- Thank you for allowing us to re-create Indonesian praise and worship community in Seoul! Even though it only last for few months, but it was wonderful.
- Thank you for new friends. Few may go but new one comes. So many new friends come from different places. Multiplication. 🙂
- Thank you for the calling. I served various ministry this year. Starting from Indonesian P/W, children ministry and dance team for the Philippines mission trip. Translated pastor sermon from Korean to English. Joined the YDFC P/W team! Thank you for all of that.
- Thank you for giving me the opportunities to visit new places. I always want to visit at least one country each year. This year, it’s Philippines. China for next year? 🙂
- Thank you for the work opportunity. Even though I should work over-night lately, but I want to be thankful for this. It’s not that easy to find a job, and You put me here. Maybe the salary is not as high as other friends but it’s enough for me.
- Thank you for the family in Busan. It will always be my second home. The time that I spent with my junior and the people in church there is precious.
- Thank you for giving me a new day everyday. A new day to explore Your love. A new day to confess my sins and repent. A new day to share the love.
- Thank you for each laughter and tears.
- Thank you for each people who prayed for me. Praying for others is not easy thing to do so Lord, please bless them too.
- Thank you for every hugs. Haha. I love hugs. And you know, a hug means more than words.
- Thank you for letting me going through some hardship or sometimes letting me fall. But, I know You are always there, hold my hand and help me to get up again. Lesson learned and once again, thank you for showing Your love for me.
- Thank you for every promises, prophecy, and blessings. I’m so glad knowing how You can use everything and everyone, just to speak to me.
- Thank you for being my marvelous God, loving Father, and my good friend.
- Thank you for all I have. Thank you for the grace. Thank you for everything.
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you!
* * *