Read this article this morning and I just want to post it here to remind me that I should think about these point when evaluating a man/boyfriend/potential husband later.
Note: not in particular order.
1. Does he put Christ first?
2. Does he push me closer to Christ and encourage me to grow?
3. Does he support my goals/ministry?
4. Does he protect my purity?
5. Does he care about my heart, my feelings, my needs, my life or just his own?
6. Does he have his own spiritual goals and take responsibility for his own growth?
7. Does he actively seek to obey and please God with his life?
8. Can I trust him with my life and the lives of my future children?
9. Is he a genuinely kind and happy person?
10. Am I happy with him?
Taken from: The full time girl
If you answer “No” to any of these questions, then it’s time for re-thinking about your decision. Let’s try to find a godly man so you can growing up together in Christ.